Interim chef required for busy refined dining restaurant in the RG postcode, there is accommodation (potentially at a cost, reduced hourly rate).
The ideal candidate must be able to support the current brigade, you will be required to have experience in a minimum of a 2 rosette kitchen at a senior level & excellent classical cooking skills.
- Rate: £16 per hour, invoice direct to the client
- Travel one way paid once
- Food: Refined dining, highly accoladed
- Assignment: ASAP for until end of Sept or possibly October
- Live in available
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- Must be Self Employed & registered with HMRC as such
- Supply a UTR or relevant Company number.
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment