Interim chef required for simple, busy food led pub in North Devon, there is accommodation available
The ideal candidate must be able to support the current brigade, you will be required to have experience in a minimum of a busy fresh food kitchen at a senior level.
This is fast paced fresh food & busy Sunday lunches – No time for dicking around with tweezers & SoSa products
- Rate: £14 per hour, invoice direct to the client
- Travel one way paid once
- Food: Fast paced casual dining
- Assignment: ASAP for an ongoing assignment, at least till end of Sept
- Live in available
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- Must be Self Employed & registered with HMRC as such
- Supply a UTR or relevant Company number.
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment