Interim chef required for small food led pub in Cumbria.
The ideal candidate must be able to support the current brigade with no ego or baggage.
- Rate: £14 per hour
- Live in available
- Travel one way paid once
- Food: Simple, uncomplicated pub food, so no Espuma of a Sperm Whale’s foreskin on a bed of Grey Seal’s braised genitals.
- Ongoing assignment
- Monday to Thursday
- 9-10hrs per day
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment