Our client is currently looking to recruit a Temp Chef de Partie for their Food led pub in Devon, there is accommodation available but as the client is in a rural location, own transport would be an advantage.
The food offering is a simple thing done well and the clients have carved out their own niche and following.
- Dates required: 18 March – 26 April inc Mothering Sunday & Easter
- Hourly rate: £13 per hour, invoice direct
- Food: Simple British pub food
- Team: 4+ chefs
- Accomodation available
- Travel paid 1 way, once
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum, level 3 preferable
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position within the hotel industry, involving a fast-paced, high volume environment: to include evidence of financial acumen and responsibility for P&L analysis, GP and menu costing, wage budgeting and purchasing.
- TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment