My client is a boutique family run hotel in Devon and they are looking for a new Sous Chef.
The ideal candidate should have excellent management skills as well as a proven track record in accoladed kitchens.
The owners have an incredible drive to make their food outlets high quality and offer that X factor to stand out from the crowd. They have already been recognised by local & county press for their approach to their new business.
Minimum of 3 years working at a 1/2 rosette level, or above, in a senior role.
Our client is also looking for a Chef de Partie and offering a upto £24,000pa package
- Food style & offering: Modern, with use of classical flavour combinations across all outlets
- Food outlets are informal & casual.
- Already received critical acclaim & recognition from the major guide books.
PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- Salary: up to £28,000pa DOE
- Extras: Tips with an annual value of approx £4,000
- Accommodation: Live in is available, at a cost of £35 per week
- Holidays: 28 days per year
- Highly motivated, and able to integrate into a team of 6 chefs.
- Financially astute with a good understanding of expenses and food cost
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with staff, managers, clients both verbally and written English.
- Implement company Health & Safety policy and full responsibility for Food Safety Policy
- Minimum of 5 years working at a 1/2 rosette level, or above.
- Proven track record with logistics & man management.
- Experience in delivering quality products from fresh produce.
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, or our client directly, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.