My client is a forward thinking well run machine & have the accolades to prove it. Consistently winning awards & plaudits alike, they are now looking to add to their team.
They currently have a vacancy for a Sous chef in their main kitchen, which is run with clockwork precision. The business is a mixture: a Fine dining restaurant; a informal Brasserie; Weddings & functions; and Room service.
This is a resort property and is managed by some of the very best people in the industry
BUSINESS OVERVIEW :
- Food style & offering: Modern classics
- Brigade: 15+ chefs
- Guides: Currently listed in all the major guides, award winning in many.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Highly motivated, and able to maintain a stable persona under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact with staff, managers, both verbally and written English.
- Implement company Health & Safety policy and full responsibility for Food Safety Policy
- Minimum of 5 years working at 2/3 rosettes, or above, with a stable career path.
- Experience in delivering quality products from fresh produce.
- Application is more important than experience.
- Must have Basic Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum.
- Must have an eligibility to work in the UK/EU, and be able to supply documented evidence to support this.
PACKAGE ON OFFER :
- Salary: upto £30,000 pa DOE.
- Tips: currently £2,000 pa
- Meals on duty.
- Working schedule is 5days from 7, per working week.
- Live in accommodation available on a temporary basis to aid with relocation, if required
- 4 Weeks paid holiday.
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates , who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.