Our client is currently looking to recruit a Sous Chef for their fusion restaurant in Cumbria, there is accommodation available.
The ideal candidate must be able to support the Head Chef in the pursuit of the required standards and to nurture the existing brigade. You will be required to have experience in a minimum of a 1 rosette experience and demonstrate career stability & progress.
The outlet is rated highly by Tripadvisor and the owners wish to expand on already gathered accolades.
This is a family-owned business, so they treat their staff as an extension of that.
- Salary: upto £30k for the ideal candidate
- Food: Relaxed, casual, fusion dining
- Holidays: 28 days
- Staff discounts in the owners other business interests
- Uniform supplied
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- Must be Self Employed & registered with HMRC as such
- Supply a UTR or relevant Company number.
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment