My client requires a new Sous to support their Head chef & push on for more accolades.
Whilst good basic cooking skills are a must for this accoladed food led pub, the key is excellent organisational skills to cope with the volume & variety of business.
The owners really want the right candidate to understand the importance of their team, and as such have invested in the kitchen to make the steps in the right direction.
There is also potentially included in the package is live in staff accommodation (initially on a temporary basis but may lead to a more permanent solution).
- Bedrooms: <15 rooms
- Brigade size: 4/5 chefs
- C&B covers: <20 private dining room.
- Guides: The award winning property has a presence in most of the major guides.
Package on offer:
- Salary: £25,000
- Hours: 50 per week, on average
- Days: Working 5 days out of 7 per week
- Perks: Cash tips, approx. £2-3,000pa
- Holidays: 28 days per year
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates , who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.