Our client is currently looking to recruit a Sous Chef for their boutique in Herefordshire, there is NO accommodation available, so relocation or being local to our client is a must.
The ideal candidate must be able to support the management in the pursuit of the required standards and to nurture the existing small brigade. You will be required to have experience in a minimum of a 1 rosette experience and demonstrate career stability & progress.
The kitchen is equipped with lots of the usual toys; Pacojet, waterbath, vac pac & thermomix etc
Our brief is to find a chef who is hungry to take a new role on who has previously been a junior Sous or experienced Chef de Partie, but also understand the constraints of a business. Pleasing the customers in a fiercely competitive local marketplace is a key requirement for this role.
There is only a small amount of banqueting work with our client due to the structure of the building.
This is a family-owned business, so they treat their staff as an extension of that.
- Salary: £25k pa
- Food: Relaxed, casual, European food
- Seats: approx 50+
- Holidays: 28 days
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- Must be Self Employed & registered with HMRC as such
- Supply a UTR or relevant Company number.
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment