My client is a boutique restaurant run by a proven award-winning chef and owners who have a track record of investing in their staff.
They looking for a new Snr Sous Chef who can embrace the company’s food philosophy, motivate, train & mentor the team to achieving more accolades and a better product.
They have already been recognised by the National press & guide books for their approach to their food.
Minimum of 5 years working at a 3/4 rosette – Michelin star level.
- Food style & offering: Modern & refined
- Already received critical & media acclaim and looking for more recognition.
PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- Salary: up to £28,000pa
- Days: Two fixed days off per week.
- Extras: £10,000 in service charge pa
- Accommodation: Live in is not available, but there will be assistance in relocating
- Holidays: 28 days per year
- Highly motivated, and able to integrate into a small team of chefs.
- Financially astute with a good understanding of expenses and food cost
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with staff, managers, clients both verbally and written English.
- Implement company Health & Safety policy and full responsibility for Food Safety Policy
- Minimum of 5 years working at a 3/4 rosette level, or above.
- Proven track record of career stability & progression.
- Experience in delivering quality products from fresh produce.
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.