We are looking for a volume experienced Restaurant Manager to run a new opening in South Dorset. This is a quality operation under the guidance of a multi-rosette award winning Head chef and has had serious investment from the owners.
Great interpersonal and motivational skills are a must for this role, as during the busy tourist season the operation is expected to be exceeding 200 covers per day.
Minimum of 4 years working at a 1 rosette level as an Assistant Restaurant manager or higher.
Own transport is essential due to location.
- Food style & offering: Modern, emphasis on informal casual dining
- Expected trade levels: 100+ covers per day
- Tourist destination
PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- Salary: £32,000pa.
- Temporary accommodation is available to aid with relocation
- Holidays: 28 days per year
- Highly motivated, and able to integrate & lead a team of front of house staff
- Financially astute with a good understanding of expenses and food cost
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with staff, managers, clients both verbally and written English.
- Implement company Health & Safety policy and full responsibility for Food Safety Policy
- Minimum of 4 years working at a 1 rosette level, as an Assistant Restaurant manager or higher.
- Proven track record with logistics & man management.
- WSET / Cellar management would be an advantage
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment