How do you fancy working for in an icon of the Welsh food scene?
My client is looking for a new Junior Sous Chef who can, with the support of the Head Chef, move the business forward. This is casual award-winning dining on the outskirts of a landmark town is looking to add to an already great reputation.
Minimum of 4 years working at a 1-2 rosette level (Michelin Bib Gourmand would be advantageous), as a Junior Sous or Chef de Partie.
Own transport is essential due to location.
- Food style & offering: Modern, emphasis on informal casual dining
- Brigade size: 6 Chefs
- Closed Christmas day & a week in January
PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- Salary: £25,000pa, potentially more for the ideal candidate.
- Extras: Cash tips, worth approx £3,000+ pa
- Accommodation is available
- Holidays: 28 days per year
- Highly motivated, and able to integrate & lead a team of 6 chefs.
- Financially astute with a good understanding of expenses and food cost
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with staff, managers, clients both verbally and written English.
- Implement company Health & Safety policy and full responsibility for Food Safety Policy
- Minimum of 4 years working at a 1-2 rosette level, as a Junior Sous or Chef de Partie.
- Proven track record with logistics & man management.
- Experience in delivering quality products from fresh produce.
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment