My client is a collection of food led pubs, who are looking to expand their teams.
They looking for a new Junior Sous Chef, which could eventually lead to promotion within the company. This role is for a proven Chef de Partie who is looking to take on more responsibility. This is a fast paced busy environment, and so won’t be for the faint-hearted.
The owners have discovered their niche in their marketplace and are thriving; peak season and they will do 300-350 covers per day on the weekends, so if you enjoy that fast-paced buzzy service, then what are you waiting for?
Minimum of 4 years working at a 1rosette level / fast paced fresh food kitchen, as a Chef de Partie or above.
- Food style & offering: Modern, simple & casual
- Brigade size: 6 Chefs
PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- Salary: up to £25,000pa
- Hours: 52 per week
- Extras: £2-3k tips
- Accommodation: Live in is available
- Holidays: 28 days per year
- Highly motivated, and able to integrate into a team of 6 chefs.
- Financially astute with a good understanding of expenses and food cost
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with staff, managers, clients both verbally and written English.
- Implement company Health & Safety policy and full responsibility for Food Safety Policy
- Minimum of 4 years working at a 1 rosette level, as a Chef de Partie or above.
- Proven track record with logistics & man management.
- Experience in delivering quality products from fresh produce.
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.