This stable and well established team are looking for a new Junior Sous Chef to join their ranks. With recent significant investment in the property by the new owners, the multiple rosettes are an integral part of their business model.
This would suit a Chef de Partie looking for a chance to take more responsibility and advance their career.
Currently they have minimal amounts of weddings booked this year, so the vast majority of the business is restaurant based.
- Hotel with 15+ rooms
- Multiple rosettes
- Banqueting upto 100 covers
- Kitchen dose feature; Induction stoves, Waterbaths, Rational ovens & Vac pac facilities.
- Due to location, foraging is very viable.
PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- Basic salary up to £22,000 pa dependent on experience for the ideal candidate
- Tips: approx £2,000 pa
- Live in: Available, cost of £35 per week
- 28 Days holiday etc (closed for 2 weeks in the winter months)
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates , who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.