My client is a gorgeous country house hotel looking for a new Head chef, who should be well organised & professional in their approach. Someone who, will implement the use of genuine own grown produce to become a key driver of the business.
This role is for somebody in for the long haul. The property already boasts stars, rosettes & listings from all the major guides, and the ideal candidate will be able to consolidate these positions
- Food style & offering: Modern, with use of classical flavour
- Large kitchen garden which is fully utilised within the business.
- Weddings: Exclusive use only, generally only to 140cvs
- Bedrooms: <25 Modern, yet sympathetic to the building’s heritage.
- Guides: Listed in all major guides and holds multiple awards from many.
- Highly motivated, and able to motivate & lead a small team.
- Financially astute with a good understanding of expenses and food cost.
- Able to implement SOP procedures & manuals to make the kitchen more consistent & efficient
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with staff, managers, clients both verbally and written English.
- Implement company Health & Safety policy and full responsibility for Food Safety Policy
- Minimum of 5 years working at a 2/3 rosette level , or above, in a senior
- Experience in delivering quality products from fresh produce
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- Basic salary up to £42,000, Dependant on experience
- In-house bonus system, to be discussed at a further date
- 28 Days holiday etc
NOTE TO APPLICANTS If applying for this position, please supply:
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates , who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates, and a DBS search may be required, as part of the recruitment process.
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates , who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.