Our client is currently looking to recruit a Head Chef for their food led pub in Dorset, there is accommodation available if required (for a small charge).
The ideal candidate must be able to support the Owner in the pursuit of the required standards and to nurture the existing small brigade. You will be required to have experience in a minimum of a 1 rosette experience and demonstrate career stability & progress.
Even though the owner has a wealth of experience in quality establishments, the ideal candidate will be given free rein in the kitchen within certain parameters.
Our brief is to find a chef who is hungry to take a new business and build on the solid foundations already laid and eventually work towards a rosette and a Michelin Bib gourmand.
This is a family-owned business, so they treat their staff as an extension of that.
- Salary: upto £32k for the ideal candidate living out
- Food: Relaxed, casual, British pub food
- Seats: approx 50+
- Holidays: 28 days
- Potential of bonuses in Year 2
- Days off: 1 evening & 2 days during the week
- Annual closures: Xmas day, 1 week in January
- Staff accommodation available for a small charge.
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- Must be Self Employed & registered with HMRC as such
- Supply a UTR or relevant Company number.
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment