Our client is currently looking to recruit a Head Chef for their boutique in Scotland, there is NO accommodation available, so relocation or being local to our client is a must, our client can aid the successful candidate in relocating.
The ideal candidate must be able to support the management in the pursuit of the required standards and to nurture the existing small brigade. You will be required to have experience in a minimum of a 3 rosette establishment and demonstrate career stability & progress.
Our brief is to find a chef who is hungry to take a new role on who has previously been a 3 rosette Head Chef or experienced Sous Chef with 3-4 rosette exposure. This is a destination property with customers staying for multiple nights, so exciting yet accessible, well-executed food is a must.
This is a family-owned business, so they treat their staff as an extension of that.
- Salary: upto £45k pa
- Food: Refined dining to an exacting standard
- Seats: approx 30
- Holidays: 28 days
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- Must be Self Employed & registered with HMRC as such
- Supply a UTR or relevant Company number.
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment