My client is a boutique hotel run by a proven award-winning company.
They looking for a new Head Chef who can embrace the company’s food philosophy, motivate, train & mentor the team to achieving a better product. The company’s owners are committed to investing in the property and in the coming years, the hotel will rise from one outlet to potentially three.
They have already been recognised by the National press & guide books for their approach to their food. Yet they afford their staff a work/life balance
Minimum of 5 years working at a 2/3 rosette environment in a senior capacity.
- Food style & offering: Modern, refined and casual.
- Already received critical & media acclaim.
- Mixed business & revenue streams, including functions & small weddings.
PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- Salary: up to £40,000pa
- Days: Two fixed days off per week.
- Extras: upto £50,000 in performance-related bonuses
- Accommodation: Short term accommodation will be made available to aid with relocation.
- Holidays: 28 days per year
- Highly motivated, and able to integrate into a small team of chefs.
- Financially astute with a good understanding of expenses and food cost
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with staff, managers, clients both verbally and written English.
- Implement company Health & Safety policy and full responsibility for Food Safety Policy
- Minimum of 5 years working at a 3/4 rosette level, or above.
- Proven track record of career stability & progression.
- Experience in delivering quality products from fresh produce.
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.