My client is a beautiful iconic boutique property.
They looking for a new Head Chef up is up for a challenge. This role is for a proven Head Chef who can take a kitchen and build a team and push on for multiple rosettes . This is a very seasonal property, so the summers are extremely busy especially with casual lunches & afternoon teas. My client closes for a period in the winter for the staff to recharge their batteries & let the property have some TLC.
Minimum of 4 years working at a 2 rosette level, as a Sous or Head Chef.
- Food style & offering: Modern, emphasis on seafood
- Brigade size: 6 Chefs
PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- Salary: up to £40,000pa
- Extras: Performance & accolade bonuses, tips & service charge
- Holidays: 28 days per year
- Highly motivated, and able to integrate into a team of 6 chefs.
- Financially astute with a good understanding of expenses and food cost
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with staff, managers, clients both verbally and written English.
- Implement company Health & Safety policy and full responsibility for Food Safety Policy
- Minimum of 4 years working at a 2 rosette level, as a Sous or Head Chef.
- Proven track record with logistics & man management.
- Experience in delivering quality products from fresh produce.
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment