This recently relaunched pub has had significant investment, including in the kitchen, which has had over £50,000 spent on it. It is well appointed to to service the 25 cover restaurant, with equipment including a Pacojet, waterbaths and a Vacpac machine.
The mantra here is ‘ a simple thing done well’, they aren’t looking for flamboyance and outrageous combinations. We are talking about relaxed informal dining, which can be award winning and closed two consecutive days a week.
This has the potential for a first head chef position for an experienced Sous chef.
BUSINESS OVERVIEW :
- Food style & offering: Relaxed informal dining, modern classics
- Brigade: 1Chef and Kitchen porter
- Guides: Not yet listed
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Highly self motivated, and able to maintain a stable persona under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact with staff & management; both verbally and written English.
- Implement company Health & Safety policy and full responsibility for Food Safety Policy
- Minimum of 5 years working at 1/2 rosettes, with a stable career path.
- Experience in delivering quality products from fresh produce.
- Application is more important than experience.
- Must have Basic Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum.
- Must have an eligibility to work in the UK/EU, and be able to supply documented evidence to support this.
PACKAGE ON OFFER :
- Salary: upto £35,000 pa DOE
- Working schedule: 5 days from 7, per working week.
- Temporary live-in accommodation to aid relocation.
- 4 Weeks holidays a year
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates , who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.