Our client is currently looking to recruit a Head Chef for their Food led pub in Mid-Wales, there is NO accommodation available, so relocation or being local to our client is a must, our client can aid the successful candidate in relocating.
The ideal candidate must be able to support the management in the pursuit of the required standards and to nurture the existing brigade across multiple outlets. You will be required to have experience in a minimum of a multi-rosette establishment and demonstrate career stability & progress.
Our brief is to find a chef who is hungry to take a new role on who has previously been a multi rosette Head Chef or an exceptional Sous Chef who can make the step up.
Our client is looking for a candidate who can execute ‘identifiable food’ ie not espuma of a Sperm Whale’s smegma on a cracker of Lamb’s scrotum
- Salary: upto £35k pa
- Food: Modern British
- Bedrooms: >5rooms
- Team: 4+ chefs
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum, level 3 preferable
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position within the hotel industry, involving a fast-paced, high volume environment: to include evidence of financial acumen and responsibility for P&L analysis, GP and menu costing, wage budgeting and purchasing.
- Experience of working in a multi AA Rosette establishment or similar and capable of maintaining these standards.
- TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment