My client is looking for a new FOH Ops Manager who can, with the support of the Head Chef, move the business forward. They are really looking to make a statement on the UK food scene and become a foodie destination. The project has had well over seven figures thrown at it and the infrastructure is in place. Now it just needs experienced staff to move it forward in to National recognition.
Minimum of 4 years working at a 3+ rosette / Michelin star level as a Head Waiter or Restaurant Manager.
Own transport is essential due to location.
- Food style & offering: Modern, appealing to both locals & gastro-tourists alike.
- Letting rooms.
- No/Minimal function work
PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- Salary: £35,000pa, potentially more for the ideal candidate.
- Temporary accommodation is available to aid relocation.
- Holidays: 28 days per year
- Highly motivated, and able to recruit, integrate & lead a team.
- Financially astute with a good understanding of expenses and food cost
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with staff, managers, clients both verbally and written English.
- Implement company Health & Safety policy and full responsibility for Food Safety Policy
- Minimum of 4 years working at a 3+ rosette & Michelin star level, as a Head Waiter or Restaurant manager.
- Proven track record with logistics & man management.
- Experience in delivering quality service & training.
- WSET would be an advantage.
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment