My client is a beautiful property set in hundreds of acres of land.
They looking for a new Executive Chef who can do justice to the investment that the owners have made to the property. There are multiple outlets, one is morning to afternoon dining whilst the main restaurant is dinner only.
Minimum of 4 years working at a 1-2 rosette level, as a Sous or Head Chef.
- Food style & offering: Modern, emphasis on informal casual dining
- Brigade size: 7 Chefs
- Weddings: 18-20 per year, capacity of 200 covers
PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- Salary: £40,000pa, potentially more for the ideal candidate.
- Extras: Performance bonuses to be discussed at the interview stage, if applicable
- Holidays: 28 days per year
- Highly motivated, and able to integrate & lead a team of 7 chefs.
- Financially astute with a good understanding of expenses and food cost
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with staff, managers, clients both verbally and written English.
- Implement company Health & Safety policy and full responsibility for Food Safety Policy
- Minimum of 4 years working at a 1-2 rosette level, as a Sous or Head Chef.
- Proven track record with logistics & man management.
- Experience in delivering quality products from fresh produce.
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment