Our client is spending a fortune re-opening one of their outlets, and then later in the year opening another one. On top of all that they care about their staff.
They are looking for a new Chef de Partie who can, with the support of the Head Chef & Snr Sous Chef, deliver great tasting, simple food. Prove your worth and a potential promotion in the new outlet could be the reward.
However, this job isn’t for the faint-hearted. It’s a fast-paced, fresh food, volume outlet. The rewards? Well; live-in accommodation, paid hourly and great potential prospects within the group.
Own transport is essential due to location.
- Food style & offering: Simple, clean & fast paced.
- 80 cover pub with 100+ cover terrace for the Summer
PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- Salary: £10.15 per hour
- Hours: 40 plus extra (subject to business & staffing levels, but 40 is the objective).
- Extras: Cash tips, worth approx £3,000+ pa
- Accommodation is available
- Holidays: 28 days per year
- Highly motivated.
- Financially astute with a good understanding of expenses and food cost
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with staff, managers, clients both verbally and written English.
- Implement company Health & Safety policy and full responsibility for Food Safety Policy
- Minimum of 2 years working in a similar environment
- Proven track record with logistics & man management.
- Experience in delivering quality products from fresh produce.
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment