My client is a boutique hotel run by a proven award-winning chef, who has a track record of investing in their staff which helps the team produce some truly outstanding food.
They looking for a new Chef de Partie, which could eventually lead to promotion within the company. This role is for a chef who is looking to learn and step up when needed. They will need to have great organisational skills, with a willingness to embrace the owner’s philosophy and owners have an incredible drive to make their food outlets high quality and offer that X factor to stand out from the crowd.
They have already been recognised by the National press & guide books for their approach to their food.
Minimum of 3 years working at a 2/3 rosette – Michelin star level.
- Food style & offering: Modern, with use of classical flavour combinations often using wild & foraged produce
- Already received critical & media acclaim and looking for more recognition.
PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- Salary: up to £26,000pa
- Days: Two fixed days off per week, potentially moving to 3 days off in the future
- Extras: £3,500 – £4,000 in service charge pa
- Accommodation: Live in is available
- Holidays: 28 days per year
- Highly motivated, and able to integrate into a small team of chefs.
- Financially astute with a good understanding of expenses and food cost
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with staff, managers, clients both verbally and written English.
- Implement company Health & Safety policy and full responsibility for Food Safety Policy
- Minimum of 3 years working at a 2/3 rosette level, or above.
- Proven track record of career stability & progression.
- Experience in delivering quality products from fresh produce.
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.