My client is a small, but thriving business which means they can offer a 4 day week to the successful candidate.
They looking for a new Chef de Partie in their two-man team. This role is essentially for a strong number two who is flexible enough to accept the demands of the business which is about ‘attention to detail’.
The Head chef has multiple years experience in many high profile restaurants and has ‘been there seen it & done it’ when it comes to accolades. As a business, they are now more interested in what their customers think than guidebooks.
Unfortunately, there is no live in accommodation with this role
- Food style & offering: Modern, with use of classical flavour combinations across all outlets
- Restaurant covers: 20 – refined dining
- Highly self-motivated & willing to learn
- Financially astute with a good understanding of expenses and food cost
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with staff, managers, clients both verbally and written English.
- Implement company Health & Safety policy and full responsibility for Food Safety Policy
- Minimum of 5 years working at a 2 rosette level, or above, in at least a similar role.
- Experience in delivering quality products from fresh produce
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- Basic salary up to£24,000+ Dependant on experience for the ideal candidate
- 4 Days a week
- 28 Days holiday etc
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: If applying for this position, please supply:
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.