This client is a large, quality food led operation. Not only is it multi-faceted, but it relies on senior kitchen personnel being organised & responsible for their own departments.
Initially, the ideal candidate will be heading up their own small team of three, which will have further team support from other areas of the main kitchen during service times.
On top of the usual banqueting operations, varying from buffets to corporate gatherings etc, there is a busy wedding trade of 160+ per year, of up to 180 guests.
BUSINESS OVERVIEW :
- Food style & offering: Modern classics
- Pastry brigade: 5+ chefs
- Guides: Currently listed in all the major guides, award winning in many.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Highly motivated, and able to maintain a stable persona under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact with staff, managers, both verbally and written English.
- Implement company Health & Safety policy and full responsibility for Food Safety Policy
- Minimum of 5 years working at 2/3 rosettes, or above, with a stable career path.
- Experience in delivering quality products from fresh produce.
- Application is more important than experience.
- Must have Basic Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum.
- Must have an eligibility to work in the UK/EU, and be able to supply documented evidence to support this.
PACKAGE ON OFFER :
- Salary: up to £35,000 pa DOE.
- Meals on duty.
- Working schedule is 5 days from 7, per working week.
- Live in accommodation available on a temporary basis for 3 months, to aid with relocation, if required
- 4 Weeks paid holiday.
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates , who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.