Head Chef, Wales, 2Rosettes
A great food-led pub in Mid Wales is looking to recruit a Head chef with 2 rosette experience, looking for a new challenge.
They’ve held multiple rosettes for a number of years and are comfortable with their place in the market. First and foremost, they are a pub – which means casual dining done well.
This can be a busy property (70 covers on Saturday night is not unknown), so not for the faint-hearted or those that want to play with micro herbs & tweezers – You must be well organised and a great man-manger
- upto £40,000pa
- approx £2,000 annual tronc (paid every 6 months)
- Live-in available, on a temporary basis to aid with relocation
- Minimum of 2 rosette level experience, as a Sous or Head Chef.
- Proven track record with logistics & man-management.
- Experience in delivering quality products from fresh produce.
For further details please don’t hesitate to contact us:
All applications received will be contacted by Chef Associates, who are operating as an Employment Agency for this role which is for a permanent position. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Sous Chef, Wales, 2Rosettes
Application via the form below, or via this link:
Give us a like or follow on Social Media
error: Content is protected !!