- Rate: Upto £18 per hour - DOE, invoice direct to the client
- Live-in available
- Food: Modern food based on classic techniques, so no foams of hyperbole or gels of nonsense
- Assignment: Min 2 weeks, possibly ongoing
- Start date: Monday 8th May
- Must have Intermediate Food Hygiene qualification as a minimum
- Min of 2 rosette experience at a senior level
- Must be Self Employed & registered with HMRC as such
- Supply a UTR or relevant Company number.
- a FULL & CURRENT cv,
- a contact phone number & email address,
- and TWO references (which will be contacted to check the veracity of the documents supplied).
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK/EU,
- Declaration of any criminal convictions, in line with the ‘Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974’
Give us a like or follow on Social Media
Interim chef required for small food led pub in Mid Wales. The ideal candidate must be able to support the current brigade with no ego or baggage. There’s no f*cking about with tweezers or flowe...